Tuesday 26 - Friday 29 July
De Montfort University, Leicester
"Completely inspirational, I can’t wait to start delivering." Hayley Earlam, Participant 2015.
The People Dancing Summer School is back for 2016. This unique professional development experience offers the opportunity to develop your skills, and be inspired by great dance practice and renowned artists and leaders in the field.
Select from one or two-day courses, or build your own pathway across the week:
- Teaching Dance in Primary Schools with Mel Knott (26 July)
- Safe Dance Practice with Charlotte Tomlinson (26 July)
- Introduction to Dance for Parkinson’s with David Leventhal and the Dance for Parkinson’s Network UK (26-27 July)
- Emergency First Aid at Work with British Red Cross (27 July)
- Business Skills for Dance Practitioners with Chris Stenton and members of the People Dancing team (27 July)
- Developing Choreography with Children and Young People led by Jo Rhodes (27 July)
- Exploring Different Dance Techniques for your Practice with Alexandra Jay, Anusha Subramanyam and Andrea Stockburn (28 July)
- Dance with Older People with Diane Amans (29 July)
- Repertory from COAL with Gary Clarke (29 July).
Click here for more information.